How do I keep Plesk up to date?
You can keep Plesk updated automatically. This article will walk you through the easy steps.
If you are running a version older than 11, please see How do I upgrade Plesk? for instructions.
- Log into your Control Panel, see Figure 1.
Click on the Server tab, see Figure 2.
- Under the Tools & Settings tab, under the Panel section, click on Update and Upgrade Settings.
- On the next screen, we recommend the default selections and click the OK button.
That's it! You'll receive an email from Autoinstaller, email@example.com, whenever an update has been installed. See Figure 3 for a sample email.
Figure 3. A sample email for a successful update.
(dv) 4.0 - Making It Better series
- General MySQL Tuning
- General Apache Tuning
- Installing Monit
- Installing Munin
- Web Accessible phpMyAdmin
- Using mod suphp with Plesk