How do I update my credit card?
You can update your credit card information at any time in the AccountCenter.
- Sign in to the AccountCenter.
From the Overview page hover over the Billing tab, click on Manage Credit Cards. See Figure 1.
Your credit card(s) on file are listed on this screen. Click the edit icon next to the credit card you'd like to edit, see Figure 2.
Enter your credit card information and click save card, see Figure 3.
- Card Type: Select your credit card type from the drop-down list.
- Number: Enter your full credit card number.
- Expiry Date: Select the month and year from respective drop-down menus.
CVV/CID: Enter the code, see Figure 4 for the location of this code on your card.
- Name on Card: Enter the full name as it appears on your card.
- Card Billing Address: You only need to enter the street address. City, State, Province or Country is unnecessary in this field.
- Card Billing Postal Code: Enter the zip code here.
- Make Primary: Be sure this box is checked for automatic billing.