How do I edit my domain's WHOIS information?
The term WHOIS is a query and response protocol used to find information on domain names, IP addresses, domain hosts, and networks. This is publicly accessible information.
This tool is only available for a domain that has been registered through (mt) Media Temple. For more information on registering a new domain, please see: How do I register a new domain?
Edit your domain's WHOIS information is easy:
- Sign in to the Account Center.
- From the Overview page or Domains tab, select the domain you want to edit.
- Click the Edit WHOIS Contact Info icon.
- Click the modify button for the contact to update your WHOIS information.
- Complete the form and click the save button to save your edits.