How do I edit my domain's WHOIS information?
The term WHOIS is a query and response protocol used to find information on domain names, IP addresses, domain hosts, and networks. This is publicly accessible information.
This tool is only available for a domain that has been registered through (mt) Media Temple. For more information on registering a new domain, please see: How do I register a new domain?
Edit your domain's WHOIS information is easy:
- Sign in to the AccountCenter.
- From the Overview page or Domains tab, select the domain you want to edit. See Figure 1.
Figure 1. Click to view a larger image.
- Click the Edit WHOIS Contact Info icon, see Figure 2.
Figure 2. Click to view a larger image.
- Click the modify button for the contact to update your WHOIS information. In Figure 3, we are going to edit the owner contact information:
Figure 3. Click to view a larger image.
- Complete the form and click the save button to save your edits, see Figure 4.
Figure 4. Click to view a larger image.